Wednesday, December 17, 2008

just thoughts

on my mind this second:

Keep my eyes on the Lord!

Stop to ask Him for wisdom. (ex:I don't need a formula how to train my children. I need Him!)

Trust Him without wavering no matter how hard it may be....for all He has for today and for every day of my life.

Press on.

Keep smiling.


But now, O Lord, You are our Father, we are the clay and You our Potter: and all of us are the work of Your hand. Is 64:8

God is on the Throne. He always has been and always will. I am HIS WORK! He loves me so much to work on me.. to grow me, to change me! His work will continue each day, each second of my life until He takes me Home. That means in all things I must choose to seek Him, ask His wisdom when I need it,( I need it always!)trust Him to show me how to handle any situation, even if it's not immediately, keep going and keep smiling as I wait on Him. This verse really excites me to watch Him unfold my life as well as those I love. I love that He does what pleases Him!!!!

No comments: