Sunday, June 2, 2013

Forgiving


"Charles H. Spurgeon once commented that when we bury a dead dog, we don't leave its tail sticking up out of the ground. We forgive completely, determine to put it all behind us, and go on the way of Christ."

Parenting by God's Promises
Joel Beeke


I love this. I love the freedom when we forgive and when we are able to love the way Christ does.

I never want to be a grudge holder.

I never want to grow bitter and hard hearted.

I never want to hold unforgiveness close to me.

I only want to grow to be like Jesus.

He forgives completely.

May I always do the same.





2 comments:

Joanna said...

AMEN! I love your posts. Need to get back to reading them. Thanks for your open heart! God is close to the humble - Jam 4:7

thetysonfamily said...

Ah, this is so good!! :)